Something’s up when media outlets are reporting on UEE’s killer legs that were showcased in a recent episode of Birdie Buddy. Guys – we get it. She’s got the legs in town. We know you have nothing better to do but ogle at her legs. Stop writing about it.
*does some more squats*
Oh and Birdie Buddy got one of its highest ratings so far – 1.23% on AGB. Which is high by the way for a cable channel.
- Whoa. Jeon Ji Hyun shows how to rock animal prints for a recent Guess Korea pictorial. Freakin’ hell, how’d she get to be that skinny?!
- Kim Rae Won is expected to leave the military on August 23. The actor joined back in August 13, 2009, and now wants to exit quietly. Pfft – like his fans would let that happen. He’s going straight into a new drama after this – A Thousand Day’s Promise with Su Ae.
- Oho… this is funny: rumors are circulating that Big Bang’s Daesung will get married next month. However, an official from YG Entertainment dismissed it as false. After all – he just got into an accident that could damage his reputation; this is not really a time to be getting married. On top of that, he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Daesung is currently halting all of his activities with his group as well.
- And onto a Filipino actress-singer legend – Lea Salonga! The actress was honored this year as one of Disney’s 12 Legends during the 2011 D3 Expo. She had been the singing voices of Jasmine from “Aladdin” and Mulan in “Mulan” and “Mulan II.” The honorees this year included plenty of the Disney princesses: Jodi Benson (Ariel), Paige O’Hara (Belle), Linda Larkin (speaking voice of Jasmine), and Anika Noni Rose (Princess Tiana). While there have been over 237 Disney legends already honored, Lea Salonga is the first Filipino one. Hells yeah! What I would do to see her onstage on Broadway again…
- JYP confirmed that the Wonder Girls are making a comeback in Korea in November. Now this is a comeback because these girls have been missing for quite a while. Guess they realized that big progress on the American stage is going to take way too long. However, the gals are set to appear in a TeenNick television movie called “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” which will finish filming in October. Huh. What the hell is that movie all about? Well, it’s being produced by JYP Entertainment and Nick Cannon‘s NCredible production company, and it’s a six-part miniseries following the Wonder Girls as they battle the School Gyrls (a group managed by Nick Cannon’s company). I can spell, see, smell, hear ICK written all over this one.
source: newsen, star news, asiae, asianfanatics, manila bulletin